Tuesday, March 6, 2007

More Kids' materials for my school

Well I am excited as I purchased some more book and things from www.nellies.jp. Purchases included some flip charts with vocabulary ranging from body parts, numbers. color, etc. All the basic stuff kids love and need. I also bought a magnetic calendar which can be arranged to be suitable for any month. It also includes spaces to put what day it is, the weather, season , etc. In addition, I bought some phonics wipe-off charts where the kids can play with as a whiteboard and I can erase( i.e. wipe off!) for later use. Finally I bought some alphabet tiles which can be put together like a jigsaw to spell whatever words that I want the kids to spell. I bought the lower case, word beginnings, and word endings sets. Some of the materials were a little bit pricey but in the end they will be well worth it. I even do some phonic work with adults as it helps with their pronunciation if they can learn the basic rules that native speakers take for granted.

I also bought another poster for the classroom and it will probably be my last as the walls of my classroom are just about full! I am always looking for great new materials for my classroom, especially for kids where a wide variety of materials keeps kids interested and motivated. I am hoping to get some more kid classes this year since I really enjoy them. Seeing students improve is great, and kids can improve so quickly!

西宮英会話 www.fesjapan.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home